1. I get to see my brother and his wife and four kids. They’re great.
2. I got to drive the RV-bus for a few hours to get here. (3 hrs out of a total 12)
3. In KY, there are still changing leaves on the trees.
4. I can avoid cooking the turkey at least one more year.
5. We not only had a turkey, but my brother roasted a pig.
6. Can you say bananagrams? (the best new game ever)
7. There’s lots of family around to help watch my kids, so I can sit down and write this blog.
8. My house is empty right now, which means my kids are not making a mess there.
9. We got to engage in crazy nerf dart wars while people were finishing up thankgiving dinner.
10. 50 degree weather–c’mon, that’s awesome!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are you thankful for about your thanksgiving celebration?