I am frequently up late at night.
By late, I mean past 11 or midnight. I know for some of you, that isn’t late. And for others that’s very late.
Here are some things that keep me up late at night:
1) The olympics. duh.
2) Laundry. Another duh.
3) Researching baby strollers. This could be considered an obsession.
4) Planning out homeschool for next year. This could be a never-ending job if I let it be. I feel as though I’ve researched every curriculum available to mankind. I mean humankind. I actually enjoy learning about them all and getting my hands on them, but at some point, I’ve got to quit and make a decision.
5) Downloading apps for the iphone my husband got me for Valentine’s Day. Way. too. cool.
6) Reading books, articles and blogs. I’m an information junkie. I believe it will soon be recognized as a diagnosable condition.
7) Talking. Once the kids are in bed and we have put away whatever we’re working on, we talk. And talk… and talk. I wouldn’t have it any other way. I am so glad I married a man who wants to converse about all the stuff of life.
So, what keeps you up late at night? How late do you stay up?
Anybody else out there watching tonight with a kind of strange fascination at the subculture that is men’s figure skating?